Kanken Art is the result of inviting artists to use the Kanken backpack's classic Kanken design as their canvas. This edition is made of G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S and features a unique design by Tekla Severin, a Swedish designer, photographer and colourist. Kanken is effected by her use of colour combinations that give it a feeling of open air and vast landscapes. It features a removable seat cushion, front pocket, flexible shoulder straps, and handles at its top, just like all Kanken backpacks. Fjallraven's Arctic Fox initiative is part of which a portion of the sales goes to climate and environment projects.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
Material HeavyDuty Eco S 65% polyester, 35% Cotton
Height 38 cm Width 27 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Volume: 16 l
Number of pockets:
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes
Washing: Do not wash. Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
Bleaching: Do not bleach
Drying: Do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
- Be the first to review this product