Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique graphic print and the long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents in the main compartment from pressing against the back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects. NOTE: Appearance of each backpack will vary slightly due to the patterned fabric.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Width: 20 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Volume: 7 l
Laptop case: Yes
Weight: 320 g
Number of pockets:
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: Yes
do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
- Be the first to review this product